The SwissLas PM-10.000RGB lasers are completely equipped with diodes, even for the green color.
The advantages are:
- powerful device with a guaranteed output power of 9,000mW and a typical output power of 11,000mW
- a good divergence (1.0mrad, average)
- sharp beams and precise projections
- a brilliant green with great linear color fading behavior
- a high professional solution for laser applications that need highly accurate color balancing
- fast scanners: Pangolin ScannerMax 506 with 35kpps@8° ILDA
- very favourable price
The complete laser device is 'Made in Switzerland', even the RGB module used for the Pure Micro projectors. No matter if graphics projections, beam shows or professional advertising - these Pure Micro units work on a very professional level.
The complete projector is built with Sealed Housing Technology and is cooled through the external cooling fins (bottom part).
The small housing and the low weight make this unit very versatile: Just carry several Pure Micro units in your hand luggage to your laser shows all around the world! Of course the Pure Micro units respect the very latest safety regulations according to IEC-60825 - and even beyond those: The fast Pangolin ScannerMax 506 scanners with 35kpps @8° ILDA come standard with Advanced Scan Fail Safety.
The projector has good beam specifications with a beam diameter of about 4mm and beam divergence of 1.0mrad (average). There is a typical output power of 11,000mW.
|Guaranteed power at aperture:||8'800mW|
|Power Red:||2'400mW / 638nm|
|Power Green:||2'000mW / 520nm|
|Power Blue:||5'600mW / 450nm|
|Beam Specifications:||ca. 4mm / 1.0mrad (average)|
|Scanner:||ScannerMax 506 scanner system, >35kpps@8Â°ILDA; as upgrade available CT-6210HP, >50kpps@8Â° ILDA|
|Scan Angle max.:||60Â° max.|
|Accessories:||External PSU, Allen key, power cable, manual|
|Power Supply:||External 24V DC 4A for 100-240V AC 50/60Hz|