The AKAI Ableton APC40 mkll is the latest successor product of the AKAI APC-40 midi controller.
The new APC40 mkll got many enhancements, like the RGB clip-launching grid, the reinforced fader design, the new knob lay out, etc and it offers a new bus-powered operation.
This midi controller is ideal for professional live applications. It is easy and intuitive to handle, even for beginners, and a must-have for LJs and DJs.
Features of the APC40 mkll are:
- a 5x8 RGB clip-launching grid - 40 responsive triggers, incl. RGB lighting for visual status feedback
- 9 assignable channel faders, incl. 1 master fader
- 8 channel control knobs
- 8 device control knobs to tweak device parameters
- USB-powered - no power adapter required
- A/B crossfader
- Send botton - press and hold, send and use the track selects to choose one of 8 sends
- including production package (Ableton Live Lite with Puremagnetik Effect Racks, Hybrid 3 AIR Music Tech, SONiVOX Twist, Prime Loops sample packs, and Tolroom Records artist launch packs (downloads))
The APC40 mkll has just to be connected to a computer, no drivers have to be installed.