To create your own MIDI profile or adapt an existing profile for a MIDI controller, go to Options -> MIDI/DMX
- Click on "View MIDI Monitor" to see which MIDI value is sent by the MIDI device when pressing a key.
- The MIDI signal consists of three values: message number, Data1, Data2
- Select the vary effect that you want to apply to a key / fader / button on the MIDI.
- Press the key or slied the fader you want the effetc to aply to. Enter the message numer that you see in the MIDI monitor.
- There are two data values. Look for the value that does'n change when pressing the key /sliding the fader. Enter this number as "Value" and specify if it was Data1 or Data2.
- Continue as long as all values are specified.
- Save the MIDI settings.
For more details, ^please have a look a the Laserworld Showeditor Tutorial section.