It is not the power that defines the quality of a showlaser system, but several other factors that dramatically influence quality and visibility.
E.g. is a PM-1300RGB even better visible than a CS-2000RGB - even though the latter has more power.
Factors for evaluation are:
- Laser power
- Laser diodes:
- Light color (wavelength): Decicive for visibility per mW power
- Type of laser diodes: Reliability and beam shape (and due to that possible limitations in beam distance)
- Quality of laser diodes as well as beam specifications: Specifications for more advanced applications
- Laser projector hardware (housing, electronics, scanners):
- Different control options: Specify the field of use
- Type and speed of scanning: Specify the ability of doing graphics projections