HB-Laser implemented a huge multi media show installation at the Nuremberg Planetarium (Germany). The main show was synchronized to the music of the Queen song "Heaven". This multi media show became very populatr, even outside of Germany.
The whole show was done with four fibre-fed output projectors and combined with 48 screens, environmental as well as show lighting a professional sound system and fog/haze for visualizing the laser beams and lighting effects.
This technology was installed by HB-Laser:
- HB-Laser ATLAS 2000 gas laser system 10W RGB with 4 fibre outputs
- 2 x ATLAS 300 fibre-fed satellite projectors with integrated grating module
- 2 x HB-Laser PinScan 360° laser moving heads, fibre-fed
- HB-Laser TITAN 5 multi media control station to control the whole multi media show setup
- 3 x DVD Player
- 48 slide projectors
- Effect and ambient lighting
- Professional sound system
- Several Fog and Haze machines
HB | 2005, Planetarium Nürnberg