In 2010 and 2011 HB-Laser provided a spectacular laser show and multimedia show with video mapping and laser mapping at Castel Tuessling. The front of the castle is about 80m long, which was completely mapped on with video and laser.
The shows at Castel Tueesling took place just some days before Christmas, where there was also a big Chistmas market in front of the castle.
This technology was used for the video mapping, laser mapping and laser show:
- 2 x HB-Laser LightCube NexGen RGB 15W
- 2 x HB-Laser LightCube NexGen RGB 8W
- 15kW PR-Sound sound system
- 2 x SANYO XF47 15.000 ANSI lumen video projectors
- 1 x HB-Laser TITAN 5 multi media control station with network capability with Pangolin laser control software
- 1 x HB-Laser TITAGN 5 3D multimedia control station with V4 software integration for 3D Video mapping
The show was provided as turn-key solution, including provision of the 3D content, programming, design, implementation and on-site show operation.
HB | 2010/11, Tüssling Mapping