Special highlight at the Prolight+Sound 2013 in Frankfurt: Laserworld and Pangolin offer a Pangolin software training for free.
Laserworld has exhibited at the Prolight + Sound in Frankfurt / Germany for many years. The visitors are always fascinated by a stylish booth and an unbelievable multimedia show. This year Laserworld offers an additional highlight for the visitors: A software training next to company’s booth, which will be realized in cooperation with Pangolin, the worldwide well-known developer and producer of laser control software.
William Benner, CEO of Pangolin and Francesco van Loon will introduce the attendees to the software variety of the US company. A simultaneous translation into German ensures that German and English speaking visitors can take part.
After the training, the attendees will have the opportunity to test the different software options at several terminals and they can ask questions.
The complete event is absolutely free of costs and open to all visitors.
Find the invitation on facebook:http://www.facebook.com/events/110458515789740/Event details:
When: 11.04.2013; 6 pm – 9 pm
Where: Prolight + Sound, Frankfurt / Germany
Halle 11.0, booth E36 + E40 (Laserworld)Details:
6:00 - 6:15pm Introduction of Laserworld and Pangolin staff
6:15 - 7:15pm QuickShow training session
- general structure
- setting up a laser system, fi rst steps
- safety settings
- going live - live laser operation & QuickFX
- create own running texts
- create own logos, import pictures
- short timeline show
7:15 - 8:15pm BEYOND training session
- general structure, novelties, differences to LD-2000
- different control interfaces
- setup of different control interfaces
- zones and their functionalities
- live mode - timeline mode
- create own patterns (refresh from Quickshow
- using the timeline mode, application of effects
- advanced: Multi projector use
- advanced: Using Akai APC-40 for live shows
- advanced: 6 color projector setups
8:15 - 9:00pm Questions, one on one demonstrations
All Pangolin soft- and hardware related questions, several Pangolin test terminals to try the different software options.