The Laserworld EL-200G KeyTEX is a text and pattern projection laser that does not need any software or additional controller for operation. It comes with a special keyboard and an infrared remote control.
With the keyboard it is possible to control the whole show laser light system.
Features of the EL-200G KeyTEX are:
- write texts live with the keyboard
- save texts and recall them later
- animate the texts: scrolling, flipping, typing of single letters, rotations and many more features available through the keyboard
- trigger saved texts with infrared remote control
- play the preset patterns and effects in automatic mode or sound mode - this can be switched with the keyboard or the infrared remote control
- countdown feature: set a specific time, and the laser shows the countdown in seconds and milliseconds
- the projection is multiplied through a diffraction grating at the laser aperture
- many more features available! Watch the product video to get an idea!
This text laser is equipped with a strong green DPSS laser source, so the projections are well visible. The scanning systems allows for simple text projections and runs at ca. 15kpps@4°.
The mounting bracket of the EL-200G KeyTEX laser consits of two parts, so it can be used as a stand for angled floor / table use.
Included in delivery are:
- EL-200G KeyTEX laser projector
- Keyboard for EL-200G KeyTEX
- USB extension cable for keyboard
- Special keyboard-to-laser adapter
- Infrared remote control
- Interlock adapter
- keys for the key switch
- external power supply
|Total Power typical:||200mW|
|Beam Specifications:||ca. 3mm/1.5mrad|
|Operation Modes:||Stand alone mode, Music mode, Text mode, Countdown mode|
|Scanner:||ca. 15kpps@4Â°, graphics capable|
|Scan Angle max.:||Grating ca. 90Â°, projection ca. 20Â°|
|Basic Patterns:||ca. 50|
|Accessories:||Keyboard, USB extension cable, keyboard-to-laser adapter, infrared remote control, Interlock adapter, keys, external power supply 12V|
|Power Supply:||100 - 250V AC|
|Dimensions:||300 x 280 x 180mm|