The Lasergraph DSP laser show control system, made by Laseranimation Sollinger, is especially designed for high professional show applications.
Lasergraph DSP systems are well established in show laser light industry. Due to the concept of decentralized show processing, the DSP systems are extremely prowerful, but do not require any special computer system for laser show progreamming - the Lasergraph DSP is the show computer!
The Laseranimation Lasergraph DSP is a powerful show control system not only for creating spectacular, pre-programmed timeline shows, but it can also be used for controlling many kinds of additional media, like DMX fixtures, video content, special effects and water effects.
These are the major facts:
- Stand-alone 19" 1 HU high industrial-grade housing with built-in laser controller with SMPTE in- and output,TCP/IP based Ethernet connector for timecode, UDP, file sharing and data sharing, ArtNET, MIDI In- and Out, several RS232 and RS422 input/output ports and up to two separate ILDA-connectors
- Microsoft Windows independent operating system and software for stand-alone use, which does not need additional software licenses to run the system
- Unlimited number of DSPs can be synchronized in the network, and they keep running the show, even if the network connection fails in between
- Extreme low network bandwidth to operate, program and maintain the system while editing and while the show is running
- A full 24 hours cue list can be run, synchronized to an internal real time clock or to external sync without the need of a Windows based PC connected
- Multiuser network distributed software license management: one high software license enable other playback-only licenses in the network to be fully editable, so several operators can work at the same time on the same project within the same network, with shared or individual picture and effect libraries
- Any Windows XP or higher based PC can remote control the whole DSP network, but in case of a Windows crash or hardware malfunction, the DSP network keeps fully operational and show keeps running uninterrupted, as no critical services are run on Windows. Even timeline editing does not get lost, as the processing is handled within the
- user friendly script based programming interface, for each individual ILDA output card enables the user to create a fully flexible piece of software within the laser controller: any input value (DMX, MIDI, VITC, RS232, TCP, UDP,...) can be process almost unlimited amount of variables without the need for external API.
- Windows based API available for even advanced programming of interactive control, which still keeps the whole processing power within the stand-alone DSP computer. As well, any crash of the external controller won't affect the stability of the DSP network.
- Hardware and software based password and file protection of the stand-alone machine, to prevent any unauthorized playback or change of show content