2006 HB-Laser provided a spectacular multi media show installation for one of the largest amusement parks in Italy, the Mirabilandia Park. Design and implementation of all technical parts including climate control, multi media show design concept and planning of the entire installation including show design and programming was carried out by HB-Laser.
Some other companies tried to provide a laser show installation for Mirabilandia before, but those installations were not satisfying the operators of th the amuesement park. Those show attempts by other companies failed due to not having provided sufficient fog/haze to visualize the laser beams even if there is wind. This is where HB-Laser played all their show experience and provided a turn key solution that fit all requirements - from a technical as well as from a conceptual point of view.
This multi media show technology was provided and installed by HB-Laser:
- 1 x HB-Laser LightCube RGB 10W PureWhite
- 2 x HB-Laser LightCube 5W green
- 1 x HB-Laser TITAN 5 multi media control station with Pangolin software
- control interface for water effects
- 35 x high performance fog systems
- 11 x 1200W moving heads
- 1 x SANYO 10.000 ANSI lumen video projector
HB | 2006, Mirabilandia