General Terms and Conditions (date 01.12.2011)
Terms are only valid for purchases ex stock Switzerland. For U.S. Sales Terms please refer to our U.S. website www.laserworld.us
. For Chinese terms please refer to our Chinese website www.laserworld.cn
Diese Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen sind nur gültig für Verkäufe ex stock Schweiz. Die Verkaufsbedingungen für die Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika können Sie auf unserer US-Webseite www.laserworld.us
und die Verkaufsbedinungen für die Volksrepublik China können Sie auf unserer chinesischen Webseite www.laserworld.cn
einsehen. General Terms and Conditions of
Laserworld (Switzerland) AG
8574 Lengwil - Oberhofen
§ 1 Scope
(1) The hereunder stated general terms and conditions state the contractual terms and conditions between you and Laserworld (Switzerland) AG, Supervisory board Mr Martin Werner, Kreuzlingerstrasse 5, 8574 Lengwil-Oberhofen/Schweiz.
§ 2 Duty of Secrecy
(1) We will treat your personal data (Title, Name, Address, Date of Birth, Email Address, Phone number, Fax Number, Banc details) according to the German obligation of secrecy.
(2) When accessing our website www.laserworld.com the following information will be recorded: Name of the accessed file, date and time, data volume, report of data transfers, web browser, domain and IP-address.
(3) Your personal and digitally recorded data will be used exclusively for internal use only, e.g. for shipping or statistic action. Your data will not be made available to third party.
(4) A complete record of your personal data, saved with us, can be communicated to you upon written request. In case of a withdrawal of the personal data recording from your side, we will immediately delete all personal data recorded about you.
§ 3 Conditions of Payment
(1) Products and prices shown on our website www.laserworld.com are no offers with obligation. A binding offer results from your order, referring to the Swiss Code of Obligations. In case of acceptance we send you a confirmation by e-mail
(2) The purchase price is due at the closure of the contract. The payment of the goods is done through bank transfer or cash payment in advance, unless agreed differently.
(3) Failure to settle an invoice on time incurs a default interest of 8% per annum without prior notice and all charges created by collection of outstanding payments need to get refund by the customer.
§ 4 Retention of Title
The right of ownership will only be transferred to you after the payment is received successfully.
§ 5 Conditions of Delivery
(1) Shipment of goods is done according to the agreed conditions with you.
(2) Costs of shipment are listed in the product descriptions and are being listed separately on the invoice. We inform you that shipping to foreign countries may cause additional taxes and/or fees.
(3) In case of merchants, services are done according to the Swiss Code of Obligations in 8574 Lengwil - Oberhofen, Switzerland.
§ 6 Right of Withdrawal
(1) According to the Distance Selling Act, end-users are entitled to return the goods without stating a reason by sending back the goods or a written withdrawal within 14 days time. Respite is from the day after you received delivery and this withdrawal information. The withdrawal / return of goods to:
Laserworld RMA Service
Fax: +41 (0)71/67780-88
(2) This right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- of customized goods we specified for your individual needs or of goods, that are not adequate for returning to us due to their state.
- of Audio and Video recordings or Software when the seal is broken
(3) When withdrawing a contract you are obliged to return the goods to us if they can be shipped as a parcel. Return of goods to us is at your risk. Not shippable goods are being picked up through us. We are only paying the cost of shipment if the price of the good (brutto) exceeds 40,-EUR. Otherwise charges are for your account.
(4) In case of valid revocation benefits received for both parties are to be returned and possibly achieved revenues have to be refunded. A withdrawal is only possible if the goods are still in the same state as when received. If the goods are used, you have to pay compensation. This does not apply if the goods were only checked as if this would have happened in a store.
(5) In case of defective goods, you are entitled to use the right of warranty. (See § 7 Warranty). The right of warranty is not affected by the right of withdrawal.
§ 7 Limited Warranty
(1) For the case of delivered goods which are defective, consumer has the legal regulations as far as not marked differently in the following terms.
(2) Used goods have a warranty of one year to end-customers referring to the legal start of limitation. This does not apply to merchants and firms.
(3) If the customer is a merchant in terms of the Swiss Code of Obligations he/she has a warranty of one year on new goods referring to the legal start of limitation.
§ 8 Limitation of liability
All other claims and losses than injuries of life, body and health are only accounted for by us when negligence or breach of contract through us or auxiliary person is involved. Liability in terms of the Product Liability Act will remain unaffected.
§ 9 Final Provisions
(1) For all business relations to Laserworld (Switzerland) AG Swiss law applies. UN-merchant law is excluded. Necessary clauses of your home country will be taken into account.
(2) For contracts with merchants in terms of Swiss Code of Obligations, place of jurisdiction is Lengwil-Oberhofen, Switzerland. Opposing general terms and conditions are explicitly void.
(3) If part of this contract is void due to national regulations, the contract as a whole is still regarded as valid.