This makes laser shows even more dynamic: The new RTI Laser Spin provides super flexible laser use in nearly every direction. It can hold RTI PIKO lasers.
The 16bit resolution of the RTI Laser Spin makes turns really smooth.
Most important for laser moving heads are the available control options:
RTI offers the Laser Spin with a special ILDA control wiring, so lasers can be live controlled through computers. Of course DMX options are possible too.
- Channel Assignments: 8 Bit: 1Pan, 2 Tilt | 16 Bit: 1 Pan Coarse, 1 Pan Fine
- Pan speed: 180° in 6 seconds
- Pan range: 300°
- Tilt speed: 180° in 6 seconds
- Tilt range: 270°
- Dimensions: 660/381/178mm (L/W/H)
- Power supply: 100-240V 50-60 Hz
- Power cons: 50W
- net weight: 12,7kg
- Accessories: Pipe clamp, manual, safety cables, Bolt for pipe clamp metric M16x30hex head, flat washer and lock washer
Only 2 units left!