Phoenix Micro USB Interface
The PHOENIX Micro USB interface is a low cost professional interface to control lasershows.
Phoenix Micro USB
The PHOENIX Micro USB interface is a low cost professional interface to control show laser systems. It can be connected to a common USB port, so no complicated adjustments or installations are necessary. The small, lightweight and durable interface can be safely used on any kind of events, no matter if locations change or the systems are installed at a venue. Coloured LEDs indicate the very operation mode. Thanks to the screw-in ILDA connector at the front, the ILDA cable can be fixed safely even in adverse situations. The Phoenix USB Micro interface is included with every Phoenix4 set and can be purchased separatly to extend an existing laser setup, if more output channels are needed.
- USB full speed interface (12MBits/second)
- 1,5 Mbytes maximum data transfer speed
- High Performance 32Bit RISC-Microcontroller
- SD-Card integrated, so the interface can be used as stand-alone player
- X/Y-output 12Bit, total 16 Million picture coordinates
- 5+1 color = RYGCB color outputs and intensity all 12Bit
- Highly stable, jitter free output
- Actively controlled shutter output (5V)
- Output speed up to 100.000 points per second (pps)
- Power supply through USB
- External power supply 9-19 V can be connected to use the Interfaces independent of USB power - important if sevel interfaces are connected at the same time
- Common ILDA output
- X/Y-output symmetrical, color outputs unsymmetrical
- Error tolerant data protocol
- „Plug and Play“-driver for all windows operating systems, starting from XP up, also 64Bit operating systems. Windows 8 compatible!
- Multi device capable
- Optically isolated DMX connectors for IN, OUT and THROUGH built-in
- Firmware updates through USB possible