Phoenix Showcontroller FAQ
Please try the following options:
- The Interface isn’t correctly selected in the PHOENIX-Settings. Use the option "remap interfaces" to search for available interfaces and select the appropriate one.
- The selected Interface isn’t suitable for PHOENIX. You need either a Standard USB, a PRO USB or a NET card, that supports Phoenix. Phoenix will not work with third party DAC!
- The Interface isn’t installed correctly. Please check if the Hardware is installed correctly in the Windows system manger (hardware manager) and is not marked as erroneous with an exclamation mark.
- The license dongle is not plugged in.
- There are two license dongles plugged in at the same time. It's only possible to have one license dongle plugged in: Please exchange when switching between PRO and LIVE.
- The license dongle is not registered for your Phoenix version - Phoenix LIVE is completely independent of Phoenix PRO or Phoenix PRO+: It need to be purchased separately. It is not included with PRO or PRO+!