Warranty case return
Whilst we pride ourselves on the quality of Laserworld products, we are also aware that any electronic products can develop problems. If you do need to return a product under warranty then please read the following notes carefully to guarantee a smooth and efficient return of your Laserworld product.
- This return service is ONLY for customers that have purchased products directly from Laserworld and have an account with us. If you are having problems with one of our products but you did not purchase the product directly from us, then please contact your supplier of the item.
- Pack the item(s) (including all accessories) in a suitable box.
- Please note that our products are extremely sensitive. Adequate packaging and shock proof foam packaging can prevent damages and ensure any warranty claim is preserved. We are not responsible for any damages that occur in transit and your courier will want proof of adequate packaging for any claim that you may need to make.
- Please send a copy of the original Laserworld invoice with the item.
- Attach a copy of the completed RMA form (download below) inside the package (the address is on the top of the RMA form).
- Please contact us before shipping any very large parcels of equipment.
Returns without warranty
You have the option to send us your defective laser systems even if the warranty and/or guaranty period (see Terms and Conditions
), has expired. We run an error analysis and provide a cost estimate based on it. If you agree with the costs, we repair the defective unit and send it back to you.
If you do not agree with the cost estimate, we will send back the defective unit, in this circumstance we charge an evaluation fee for the cost estimate of €30 to €60 excluding the shipping costs.
, please use the following returns form:
Specimen form for the 'Right of Withdrawal'Use this link to download a specimen form. You can use this form for your right of withdrawal