In 2007 the operators of Germany's second largest amusement park, the Heidepark in Soltau, requested a special attraction: a big laser show and multi media show over a lake. The show equipment should be installed on one side of the lake, where the spectators should be on the opposit side. This provided many opportunities when planning and designing the laser show, so the results were awesome: HB-Laser was able to use a huge hydroshield (NEPTUNE 13 x 40m) as versatile projection surface - for laser projection as well as for video content display.
This technology was used for the multi media show at Heidepark Soltau amusement park:
- 1 x HB-Laser LightCube NexGen RGB 12W
- 30 x high performance haze machine
- 10.000 ANSI lumen video projector
- 13x40m HB-Laser NEPTUNE hydroshield
- HB-Laser TITAN 5 multi media control station with Pangolin laser show control software
HB-Laser did the design concept and planning of the entire installation including show design and programming.
HB | 2007, Heidepark