Laser Projectors FAQ
Before calling your vendor our our service line, please check the following points:
- do you use the right operation voltage?
- is the environmental temperature not below 10°C?
- is the interlock connector plugged in (if there is a interlock connector, of course)?
- is the key switch turned to "on"?
- if there is a mechanical shutter: is it moved aside?
- doese the laser only not work in one operation mode (sound, auto, ILDA - as far as the options are available for your unit)?
- if operated in ILDA mode: Do you operate your software properly? (Interface connected, cable properly attached, laser output activated in software, right interface selected for output in software?)
- if operated in ILDA mode: Do you try to project a single beam or a very small pattern? Probably the scan fail safety blocks that (it only does if switched to full block mode! This is not the standard option.)... please try a larger pattern.