Facts and figures
Laserworld (Switzerland) AG is manufacturer, distribution- and service company in show laser and laser show business. The company is an important market participant in global showlaser industry. Since 2012 Laserworld (Switzerland) AG has subsidiaries in Shenzhen (China), in Manchester (UK) as well as in New York (USA). Since 2011 the Ray Technologies GmbH in Valley next to Munich/Germany is a subsidiary and responsible for the manufacturing of high power product lines.
The Laserworld Group covers all areas of development, production, marketing and sales of showlaser systems and accessories. Services like laser shows or show programming, but also installation of huge multimedia projects are in most cases conducted by own staff or staff from Laserworld's subsidiaries. Some projects are also taken over by contracted partners, that only use products of Laserworld's portfolio for those projects.
The company was founded as Swiss incorporation at the end of 2007. In fact, the roots in the laser light show industry reach far back many years since several of nowadays senior management in the Laserworld Group has already worked in the industry for up to 20 years. Same with the CEO and President of Laserworld, Mr. Martin Werner, who run some show laser companies since 2003 and constantly reaching anual growth rates beyond 100% until the decision was made to form Laserworld (Switzerland) AG as the overall holding under which all companies and activities should be concentrated.
By founding and acquiring subsidiaries worldwide as well as with stabilizing the global partner network, Laserworld could reach a very large, comprehensive coverage in the laser light show industry. By extending the sales offices in overseas, Laserworld targets to exceed a group turnover of 20 Million Swiss Francs in 2013.
Here is a short overview of the company development:
- Foundation of the company end of 2007 and operative start at 01.01.2008
- In the following years, a permanent extension of the product portfolio was carried on and an own production line for professional show laser systems was established.
- Outsourcing and establishment of own production lines at the Güller AG under the common label "SwissLas". Strong positioning of the company in the market through high sales volumes, new technologies and mass production lines, as well as an area wide sales- and supply-chain-network.
- In March 2010 Laserworld receives the exclusive distribution rights for Phoenix Showcontroller software worldwide.
- Beginning of 2011: Integration of Ray Technologies GmbH with headquarters in Valley, Germany. Their core business in high end laser projectors with high powers, large events (Olympic games, Expos, etc.), rentals and installations of large project management extends the portfolio of the Laserworld Group.
- Mid of 2011: Integration of products of Tarm Laser Technologies tlt GmbH & Co. KG as well as of Pangolin Laser Systems Inc. in the product portfolio,
- Since August 2011: Establishing of subsidiaries in key countries, like e.g. Laserworld Asia Co. Ltd, Laserworld UK Ltd. as well as Laserworld USA Inc.
- Since beginning of 2012: Extension of the rental pool to over 100 laser systems, which are not only stocked at the Swiss headquarters, but also in Germany, China and the USA.
- Extensive cooperation contracts with known companies of the show laser branch like Emotion Media Factory, AAV International, HB Laserkomponenten GmbH, Beijing New Spaces, Bocatec and European Show Equipment.
|Laserworld (Switzerland) AG
||Martin Werner (CEO and President)
||globally ca. 80 (headquarters: ca. 35)
||Showlaser systems, laser- and multimedia-shows